- About Us
- Contact Us
- Chatham Island Funding
Acknowledgement of Donations
All successful applicants must acknowledge the Trust’s donation separately in their financial statements and/or annual report, failure to adhere to this condition may result in future applications not being considered by Trustees.
Donation recipients should where possible:
- Display a TCCT pull up banner or sandwich board at events.
- Include an article with our logo in your newsletter. You can access our logo here.
- Acknowledge TCCT on your website and display a link to our website www.commtrust.org.nz.
- For large and significant donations a sentence included at the bottom of emails from staff “Proudly supported by The Canterbury Community Trust”.
- Acknowledgement during launches or openings.
- TCCT stickers to be displayed in the front of books etc.
For large building projects we have Community Trust plaques available. Please contact the Trust Office on 0508 266 878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.